Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Nick Mita, I still like the Angels and still think Red Sox sucks! ha ha - Welcome DippedInShoyu.com

I was up late again last night doing graphic design work... but it's all done and now i can get back to my normal daily life with some sleep! ha ha. the graphic design work i do is super time consuming but it pays the bills and i only have to do it a week or two out of a month so can't complain.

the waves got little better today, i hope we get the swell this thursday as everyone's predicting.
it was a great little surf session i had today tho. when i paddled out, Nick Mita, Jason Shibata and Mahina Maeda were out.

I try not to watch sports because i know i'll spend way too much time studying stats and start betting money. ha ha. BUT Nick is a huge fan of Red Sox and my home team Angels were playing today so it was all about smack talking while we were surfing.
Red Sox ended up winning the game tho... Nick, if i get all into baseball and start betting, i'm blaming you for everything! btw Nick, i'm going to vegas on the 10th, who should i bet for? ha ha.

I love surfing with Nick and Jason. They are JPSA pro surfers so they rip at surfing but they never make me feel like a kook that i am. They look at me and talk to me like i can surf as well as they do. (and trust me, i surf at level 1 if they are at level 100. ha ha)

Don't forget to check out Nick and Jason's site, BehindTheWaves.com too. inside look at JPSA and the surfing world!


The waves were alright but had a great session with friends. another good day!


I want to welcome www.DippedInShoyu.com to Novus Swell family!
the site is full of info about what's going on with anything to do with Hawaii in not only Hawaii but Mainland as well!

so if you live in Hawaii OR mainland, check them out!

That's it for now, i gotta go edit the new video webisode!

Kaz

No comments: