Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kito's new fins setup - Another broken board for Zeke (Video) - Another FAIL for a low life!

Summer is coming! most of the kids are almost done with school and south shore's been having fun waves almost everyday.

Kaito Kino, Geoff Wong and I got to the beach and Geoff and I noticed something weird about Kaito's board...
Do you see? yeah, Kaito got right fin on right, another right fin on CENTER, and center fin on LEFT! I guess he was surfing like that yesterday too. he was surfing good tho. so i think this will be his new fin setup from now on! ha ha.

Ezekiel (Zeke) Lau hasn't been surfing much since he's been busy studying but today, he got to surf! well, only for a short time cuz he ended up breaking his board.


Here's a video of how it happened. Click here for the video!


Another board offered to the surf god. ha ha.

Speaking of Zeke, our bet is OFF! remember the bet Zeke and I had going for his grades? if he gets 3.2 GPA or better he gets my Civic and if he doesn't, i get $500!

well, i had to call it off. i was going to make sure the Civic is in good condition JUST IN CASE if Zeke gets 3.2 or better and this is what i saw!

Someone broke in and tried to steal the Civic! He/she took the whole ignition part off and tried to hot wire it or something. i wasn't driving it so i had my battery disconnected so my alarm wasn't on. I wasn't mad tho... i thought it was funny this low life couldn't even steal my car. ha ha.

To whomever tried to steal my Civic, LEARN how to steal cars if you are going to try! you must felt like crap attempting to steal my Civic and couldn't even do it. Just another FAIL in your life! ha ha.

I don't feel like spending money and time to fix it so the bet if OFF! man, i was looking forward to getting my $500!!! I guess i'll just try to sell the Civic as is for $500 so i get something out of it!

The waves should be fun in town again today, so i'll see you all at the beach!

Kaz

No comments: