Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank you, thank you!


Last night was Sally's last night in Hawaii. Moniz family, Jake and Noa Mizuno, Coco and I went out to dinner at CPK. Good friends and good food! thanks everyone and Sally, i'll see you in November!

Next time i'll try to keep both of my eyes open... ha ha

So while Sally was here I let her and Sister use my wagon so they don't have to sit around waiting for rides all the time. they washed the wagon (finally the bird sh!ts all gone!) and look what they gave me!
Soft racks! Does this mean i gotta take more kids in my car all over the island?? ha ha.
Thanks you girls and Moniz family!

I also got my new board today!
Sorry about the photos... i was too lazy to change my fisheye lens. so it's a 5'10" x 18" x 2 1/16" and not funky looking like in the photos. ha ha

Thank you Brice and Brian!

i've been hearing great things about Brice's boards so i can't wait to take it out in the water!
And Brian is the man when it comes to glassing boards. If you see CT guys riding boards from Hawaii, most likely Brian glassed their boards.

So i got a board from a great shaper and the top guy glassed it. so if you see me kooking out in the water... it's not the board, it's the rider... ha ha

I can't wait to try it out! get your own Brice board go to www.bricesurfboards.com

Awesome couple of days! So blessed to be surrounded by great people. Thanks everyone!

No comments: