Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photoshoot and I hate my Sanyo Xacti!!

The waves been pretty fun in town so i called up the BayVI team and went for a photoshoot this morning. It was kindda last minute thing so Cole, Christian, Brice and Greg were the only ones who can make it but we had a great time!

7am session at Big Rights! Perfect low but not too low tide.

Cole's been ripping these days. It's amazing how he improved so much over this summer.

Christian adjusted to the new break (He hardly ever surfs here) really fast!

Brice shapes amazing boards and he's a great surfer too. Check him out at www.bricesurfboards.com
He's visiting Japan for a while soon so don't overwhelm him with orders tho cuz i just ordered my board from him and he needs to shape my board first!! ha ha

Greg's been a solid surfer for as long as i've known him. He's been adding some new moves to his powerful smooth surfing.

So we had great time at the photoshoot. BUT my original plan was to shoot video while i was shooting stills. well, i got no video cuz my Sanyo Xacti, "waterproof" camcorder got flooded as soon as i got out there!
I used to recommend this thing to everyone, but now i gotta tell everyone DO NOT get this thing!! I had to go get me a different camcorder today. I didn't get anything claiming to be "waterproof" this time. i'm filming from shore eating my sunflower seeds listening to some music from now on! ha ha.

So Sanyo people if you are reading this, make your Xacti waterproof for more than a few use in the water if you are gonna claim it's "waterproof"!!






No comments: