Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER STOKED!!

i woke up early to meet up with gavin hasegawa to shoot. a japanese tv crew from "surfing lani" were there too and i thought i was just there to shoot photos of gavin. after talking to everyone i found out they want to do a story on me! i'm super stoked.

they are already doing a story on gavin and they just happened to check out my website to see gavin's shots i took from last weekend. gavin told the guys that they should do a story on me and here i was hanging out with them.

so this morning was them shooting gavin surfing and shooting me shooting. i'm super stoked!

time to shoot!

waves got lot smaller but still fun looking. gavin was ripping out there.

after the shoot we stopped by 88tees where gavin does business with and they hooked me up with some stuff. 88tees is the place to go if you are looking for cool stuff for sure. check them out if you are in waikiki! now i am super super stoked!! thanks gavin and 88tees!

i found out "surfing lani" is doing a story on alyssa wooten too. sweet! now i am super super super stoked!! so after they filmed her on land, we went to kewalos to get some of her surfing footage. they needed more footage of me shooting so i jumped in the water to shoot again.

alessa quizon came out and this was her first wave. i'll be shocked if she doesn't become a world champ one day. she rips!!

cody came out and he was showing off his in4mation g-shock i really want. remember the watch i bet my car for? shiiiiiit...

i'm so used to being behind my camera, it was weird being infront of one. i didn't know what to do or say... hope they can make me look decent... ha ha

alyssa's turn. she's a pro at this she looked really comfortable when they were filming, not like me...

super long day already at this point so i'm going home!

when i got home there was a package on my doorstep. i wasn't expecting anything so i had no clue what it was. it was from my buddy michael kawada in cali. i've known him for almost 20 years! i opened the box and i found this inside!

my own in4mation g-shock watch!! they only made 500 of these and i couldn't find it anywhere! somehow michael found it and bought it for me. now i am SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER STOKED!! thanks michael!

what an amazing day. i thought it was going to be just another normal day but i was wrong. did i tell you i'm STOKED?!?!?

i'm so fortunate how i'm surrounded by great people! thanks everyone!

No comments: