Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The man in tights!

I got a call from McGills and they invited me to go to Finn's school play. As soon as they said Finn's going to be in tights, i was sold! I had to go get some black mailing footage.

Since i wanted to beat the traffic, i went up there early and joined some kids at Rockies.

Check out Dax's watch from Vestal, it got her name on it! How sick is that.

The play was pretty good. Cool thing about Sunset Elementary is that they are always so many surfer kids going there. I know there are few future CT surfers in this group!

Did i get to see Finn in tights? YES! anyone can wear tights but i think Finn's the only one who was man enough to wear green tights. haha.
Thanks McGill family for inviting me!

Kaz

No comments: