Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, August 12, 2011

My OG grom Kelia "Sister" Moniz - Kids with Almost Lethal Weapon!

My OG (Original Gangstah) grom Kelia "Sister" Moniz's been busy!! She's always traveling these days with Roxy and felt like I only knew what was going on with her from watching youtube videos.

So I called her up and made her squeeze in a "lunch with Kaz" on her schedule. ha ha.
She told me not to take her photo with mouth full of food... but do i ever listen?
It was really nice catching up with her. I can't believe I used to drive her to go surf all the time. I even risked my life letting her drive on a actual road for the first time in her life in my car.


So here are some videos of Sister and what she's been up to.

This one is kindda old but i only saw a short version of it until i found this full video.
Music video of "Island Girl" by a Japanese artist Dai Hirai.


I'm sure some of you have seen this Pac Sun commercial featuring Sister.

and here's the behind the scene from the Pac Sun commercial.


Roxy got a Roxy's Ford Fiesta giveaway and they are releasing 6 videos of Sister and Roxy team riders driving all over Cali to surf. Here's the latest one.


i'm so proud of what she has achieved so far and can't wait to see where her life and career takes her! All i know is, if she gets really famous and i ever have to talk to her assistant to get to her, i'm gonna release all kids of embarrassing videos to the media! ha ha.

I made a potato cannon (Spud gun) early this week and we've been shooting potatoes at the beach almost everyday between sessions. I never thought kids' are going to love this thing as much as they do! We've gone through so many potatoes already! I'm thinking of making a webisode of them going nuts with this thing.


Town got some waves and i know North Shore got some waves too. it's going to be a fun weekend!

Kaz

No comments: