Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Expired safety check - Kaito, you are busted!

i noticed my safety check was expired on my van today. it expired 2 days ago so i guess not too bad. quick stop at my friend's shop to take care of it. Jun's super cool honest guy. he'll tell you exactly what you need and won't sell you anything you don't need.

BUT make sure you call the shop first before you go cuz he's a surfer and you know how it is... if surf's good or he's stressed and need a break before he kills anyone, he's out surfing. ha ha.

i got groms in my van all the time and the last thing i want is them laughing at me and filming me while an officer's writing me a ticket. ha ha.


This one goes out to Mr. Kaito Kino!! You left this in my van Sunday when we went to Haleiwa.
You all know the rule. leave trash in my van, you get to eat what you left in the van OR do a 30 minutes beach cleanup!

it started to stink really bad so i had to throw it away... SO Kaito, you owe me a 30 minutes beach cleanup next time i see you!

Kaz

No comments: