Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, December 12, 2008

it's official, i'm moving my Blog!

ok guys, it is official, i am now moving my blog to my new business site.  so if you have this site bookmarked, REMOVE and add a new one!  it's www.NovusSwell.com

i'll still be doing the same thing but i can't manage 2 blogs being super busy and all.

so please go to www.NovusSwell.com

while you are there, please check out the site and let me know what you think.

also, please sign up so you can create your own profile, post videos, photos, leave comments, and other cool stuff.  soon, we will have products give-a-ways too!

so i hope non of my readers don't leave me because i'm moving my blog...  

any questions or comments, feel free to email me at kazsano@gmail.com!

No comments: