Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Cali Trip!

i'm back!! sorry i wasn't doing my blog while i was in cali. i was running around doing stuff while wasted the whole trip. ha ha

i took my camera with me but didn't use it much, like i said, i was wasted the whole time and i didn't want to damage my camera so some of the shots were taken with my camera phone.

so here's my cali trip short version.

when i took my slippers off to go through an airport security a lady behind me was laughing and i was wondering why. i totally forgot kapu (ping) tagged my slippers with a penis a few days before i left. so remember people, if your slippers look like mine, put them in a box upside down. ha ha

everyone should fly delta!! the plane was sick! a tv on every seat with games and movies, hot meal, and they didn't charge for a luggage! the flight attendants don't even do their funny emergency instructions anymore. instead i got this scary looking lady on the screen telling me what to do in case of an emergency. ha ha

kewalos, beach park, and bowls from up high. love sitting on the window seat!

i was going to sleep on my flight but i was busy playing games and watching movies. so in no time i was in cali, LA to be exact.

my buddy bill was supposed to be there to pick me up but he was late as usual. i waited for an hour before he showed up... he must've felt bad because he paid for my first meal in cali. i LOVE in-n-out!! double double animal style with fries. oh yeah and we picked up 30 packs of miller lite too. wow, this picture's making me really hungry... ha ha

for some reasons my friends always have some heavy labor stuff for me when i go to cali. this time, moving. shiiiiit, i think this is the 4th time helping people move on my cali vacations...

we started loading an u-haul truck at 10pm and finally unloaded in the new house at 4am.

all the stuff we had to move...


finally done moving and enjoying our "gas station tall boy" miller lites. ha ha

one cool thing about moving is finding old stuff you haven't seen in years. here's bill going back to his Save Ferris days with his long lost bear hat. ha ha i haven't seen that thing for more than 10 years!!

bill must've felt bad... again!! so he treated me to the best fish tacos the day after i helped him move. mexican food in OC are the best!! they are so cheap and sooo good! i just ate in-n-out and mexican food while i was there.

the main reason i went to cali was to attend my buddy patrick's wedding. he's my oldest friend here in the us. traditional chinese wedding so we were busy all day. tea ceremonies, praying to their ancestors, and other stuff i had no idea what they were...

yes people, i did wear shoes to the wedding and i even wore a suit. i haven't got any pictures from other people showing me wearing shoes so you gotta settle for this one. hanging out trying to score one last drink from a closed bar... ha ha

went to vegas for bill's birthday but no pictures. we didn't want any evidence! ha ha

my sister in-law and the kids were happened to be in san diego from japan while i was there so i drove down to hangout with them for a day. i wish i can see these kids all the time... too bad they live in japan.

this is akihiro. he's been taking swimming lessons so next time he comes to hawaii we can go surfing together. he showed me his skills at the hotel pool that day. i was very impressed, he was doing laps like nothing! can't wait to take him surfing!

here's haruhi on the left. the last time i saw her she wasn't really talking but this time she was reasoning with me and explaining stuff to me. she's so active i was having hard time chasing her down... ha ha

the new addition to my bro's family chiharu! (well, since a year ago but this is the first time seeing her) i think she thought i was my brother 'cuz he was super happy to see me. she was smiling the whole time!

so that's my cali trip in a nutshell. i'll start blogging more often so check back soon!!

No comments: