Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, July 7, 2008

McDonald's on Fire!!

What a day i had... i worked on the computer doing heavywater magazine stuff in the morning and went to the beach. the waves were 0-1 ft... kindda weird to see south shore not breaking cuz we had waves for a month straight.

too small to shoot, so it was time to surf! i surfed the tiny waves for a couple of hours.

after i surfed i was on my way to a McDonald's to meet up with derek when i got a call from bernie (heavywater editor) telling me there were some more stuff need to get done. my plan was to get food at McDonald's and head back home to my computer.

i ordered my food and was hanging out with derek waiting for my food when the workers there started telling us we all have to go outside. we thought they were kidding at first but we saw smoke coming out of the kitchen!

we go to the outside and i had to bust out my camera phone to take some photos.
fire fighters got there fast and they were on it!
the whole time all i could think was "where's my food?!?! i paid already! Do i get my money back?!?"

so i was stuck there for a long time with no food in my hand and less money in my wallet. i finally got my car out and had to come home since i had some work to do...

what a day... it was kindda funny but i want my food or money!!

i took a little video clip with my phone. check it out!



i love my phone, thanks MOBI! it got everything i need to document my life in this tiny device. ha ha

No comments: